6th Annual Team Janica Racing — Mark Haenlein Memorial — ACNA High Performance Driver's Event - Gingerman Raceway
61414 Phoenix Rd
South Haven, MI 49090
3 days of track time
All days are open to any drivers who qualify per the requirements below:
This year Team Janica Racing is proudly partnering with the Audi Club North America Chicagoland Chapter. Visit their website at www.audichicago.org
Who Should Attend?
- Solo’d and Intermediate Drivers- typically drivers with 5+ solo events.
- Advanced Drivers- those who typically have 20+ events experience; plus qualified Instructors.
- Racers- caged competition cars; or properly prepared cars with a minimum of 4 point roll bar, racing seat, 6 point harness, HANS device.
- Final classification will be dependent on the respective skill levels of the registered participants, and at the discretion of the TJR organizers.
Lots of Track Time:
- 25-30 minute run sessions.
- Expect as much as 3 hours of track time each day.
- Max of 3 run groups depending on the skill level of the registered participants.
- Intermediate/Advanced drivers will run with defined passing zones.
- Race group will be open passing/ race conditions.
Fun Variations throughout the weekend:
- We’ll run the track primarily in the traditional clockwise direction, but will run counterclockwise part of the afternoon each day.
- Counterclockwise- we’ll run the Extended course on Saturday and the Old course Sunday.
- Racers- we plan to allow time for Green Flag Practice Starts in both directions.
- Other fun variations tbd.
Event Hours and Particulars:
- Track will tentatively be open for trailer drop-off Thursday evening for Advanced Drivers & Friday evening after 6:30pm (exact time tbd)
- Registration Friday evening 6:30 – 8:30 pm; Saturday 8:00-9:00 am
- Friday Driver’s Meeting- we’re working toward a TBD start time for those participating in the Friday day event.
- Saturday Driver’s Meeting- we’re working toward a 9:00 am meeting with first car on track at 9:30. This will allow folks who prefer to drive out that morning extra time for the drive and save the cost of one additional night hotel expense. We will then run through the lunch and throw the checkered at 6:30 pm for a full 9 hours of run time.
- Sunday 8:00 – 5:00 pm with the mandatory quiet time from 11:00 – 12:00 noon.
Mark Haenlein Memorial:
- Sunday Quiet Hour Fun Runs
- Donations encouraged to participate.
- 11:00 – 12:00 during mandatory quiet time, spirited pace.
- No loud or open exhausts allowed, this is quiet time by local ordinance.
- Any vehicle (subject to TJR committee approval), seat belts required for all occupants.
Driver’s fees online:
Friday All solo, intermediate,
advanced & instructors $200
Saturday & Sunday Students $369
Single Day fee [either day] $225
INSTRUCTOR SAT & SUN $195